cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all..

im absolutely new to MDM..i wud like to know how to go about MDM and also is ther a certification for it..??if ther is, can anyone pls provide with the sample certification questions..??

any help would be highly appreciated...

regards..

vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I was new to MDM back in April 2005. I used a three pronged approach for learning- (a)Cursory read through the manuals available on web (related to the MDM service pack version) to get familiarized with all the new features (b) Open the modules (console, content manager, import manager, etc.) and start playing, doing stuff and (c) prototype some of your current business requirements, and ask questions when you are stuck.

Works very well...

I am going to share some of my learnings on sdn site in a couple of weeks...

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello savitri..

thanx for ur guidance..i wud be highly grateful if u cud also post ur learnings to my personal id..

as im more into Xi..i dont find much of time visiting here...so wont even come to know wot has been posted..

regards..

vishal

vishal.v@siemens.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savitri,

Have you been able to put together any document for a prototype that you worke on using MDM ? I would really appreciate if you can share that with me at stanroody@yahoo.com.

I'll appreciate your help.

Stan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

There is no certification offered as of now. For that matter there is no Help document available. You can go through some of the overview documents available in SDN.

Regards,

Rajani Kumar