cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Java Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing abap proxy to java proxy scenario.

I did create abap proxy in sap system and i finish design part and configuration part. i point target system as portal system. i generated server java proxy and i deployed the EAR file in the portal. i registered server proxy in XI system.

in communication channel i gave host name, port,username and password of portal system.

when i test the scenario it is giving 404 Not found in SXMB_MONI.

Can anyone please tell me is there any mistake i have done so far.

can we deploy EAR file in other than XI system, if yes should i need to install non central adapter framework in Portal system.

I am doing first time java proxies can any one help me out.

Thanks

kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Java servier proxies will run only in an XI installation or an adapter engine.

In any other J2EE installion the required Java Proxy Runtime (JPR) is not available.

It should be possible to deploy an adapter engine in a J2EE for a portal.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

If i install Non-Central adpter framework in the portal.

1) is java proxy runtime available there???

2)if yes, can i give hostname, port, username, password for that Non central adapter engine????

3)can we deplay EAR file in that non-central adapter engine???

4)where we need to rigister the server java proxy is it in XI or Portal

can you please clarify me it is very urgent.

Thanks

kiran

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All questions yes.

You register the java proy in the non-central adapter engine.

By the way: What is the purpose of your Java server proxies?

It might be easier to create web services and deploy them on the portal, so you do not need to deploy the adapter engine on the portal server.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefen,

Can you please explain me the step by step process to create the webservice and finish this scenario.

Thanks

kiran

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry, I cannot explain you Web service programming with Java.

If it is easier for you to use Java proxies, then you should use this.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi stefen,

i imported webservice and i did IR and ID and i created receiver SOAP adapter with URL and soap action.

is there any settings to do in xi system to send webservice to portal??

is there any settings to do in portal system to receive webservce from XI???

i am first time doing the webservices,can you explain me the process of going webservice from xi to portal

answer is very much appreciated

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi stephen,

i did configure receiver soap adapter, the webservice call is hitting portal system but in default trace i am getting the following error:

An error occurred while processing the message security. Reason: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.runtime.OperationNotFoundException Found 0 operation definitions using keys: Key name:'first-body-element-ns' key value:'urn:TestServiceBeanWsd/TestServiceBeanVi/rpc'; Key name:'first-body-element-name' key value:'sayHelloIn'; . See trace entry [no trace for com.sap.security.core.server.ws.service.ServerSecurityProtocol (severity above PATH)].

and also iam getting MDT application error:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error Application/UNKNOWN/APPLICATION_ERROR - application fault.

can you please suggest me what was the wrong i am badly struck.

Kind Regards

kiran

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

I got all these documents, i configured according to these documents.

is there document or blog explaining about deploy EAR file in Other than XI J2EE Engine.

I am little bit confusing about this, if any one did before deploying EAR file in Other than XI J2ee Engine.

what is the hosy name, port, user name and password in CC??

where we need to rigister the server proxy??

where we need to deploy the apllication logic??