I am using <b>MTO</b> scenario. In the material master of the finished good I have entered <b>10</b> in the <b>in-house manufacturing time</b> field. I have used <b>PD</b> as the MRP type & <b>20</b> as the strategy group.
When I create the sales order for the material and after entering the qty when I press enter the system displays a new screen where it shows the open (order) quantity & the proposed delivery date which it determines after adding the number of days 10 to the current date. Here I control the delivery in 2 ways:
1. When I click on <b>continue</b> The system is not able to determine any confirmed schedule line. So when I try to create a delivery using transaction code <b>VL01N</b> the system gives error, which is expected. Also when I try to use the transaction code <b>VL10A</b> the system does not show me the order that I have created.
Thus I have control over the delivery.
2. On the same screen in the sales order when I click on the <b>delivery proposal</b> the system automatically determines 2 schedule lines. Now when I try to create the delivery using <b>VL01N</b> & <b>VL10A</b> the system does not allow which is expected.
The customer wants to combine multiple sales orders into a single delivery. Everyday various orders are fed into the system & some orders belong to one customer only. But from the production the goods are received part by part say for order A 2 items, for order B 5 items. The user has to do packing as and when the material comes into the finished goods store. In some cases 2 different materials belonging to different orders of the same customer have to be packed.
So my question is,
1. Is it possible to create a single delivery for multiple sales orders of a single customer? The following terms will be same:
Ship to party,
If this is possible then how this has to be configured in the SAP system.
2. Can I go on adding materials belonging to different orders of the same customer in a single delivery? If it is possible then how this has to be configured in the SAP system.
3. If i run the <b>MB51</b> report using movement type <b>321</b> I will be able to see on that day against which sales order what material has arrived in <b>FG Store</b>. Can this be used directly to enter the material in the delivery?
I have tried a lot but i am not sure that how i will be able to arrive at the nearest solution to solve this problem.
Please guide me.
Allabaqsh G. Patil
Message was edited by:
Message was edited by: