System failure during locking GLaccount 1000 by 43000130

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While creating Excise Invoice ( in India) using J1IIN, system is giving error

Balance in transaction currency

Message no. F5702

Diagnosis

A balance has occurred in transaction currency 'INR' with the following details:

Exchange rate '00', amount ' 1,00' and currency key 'INR'.

The data in the transaction currency were transferred from the calling application.

System Response

Your data cannot be processed in FI.

Procedure

The error is probably in the calling application.

If I enter again the error shows like this

" System failure during locking GLaccount 1000 by 43000130 " The error message No. is 8i076.

System is not allowing to create Excise Invoice.

If I delete secondary education cess condition type in tax procedure it’s allowing to save document. I am sure now we are using patch level is SAPKH60008

Can anybody help me how to overcome this problem?

Regards

dharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To avoid locking error, you have to refresh the tcode by giving /nj1iin, to avoid balance in transaction currency check whether the excise transaction type are properly assigned in the customization to the relevant accounts as below'

DLFC CR PLAAED

DLFC CR PLAAT1

DLFC CR PLABED

DLFC CR PLACESS

DLFC CR PLAECS

DLFC CR PLASED

DLFC CR RG23AED

DLFC CR RG23AT1

DLFC CR RG23BED

DLFC CR RG23ECS

DLFC CR RG23SED

DLFC DR MSUSP

Cheers...

Santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dharma

Follow the IMG Path LG --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Registration. Select the respective excise registration and go into that by clicking the lens on top.

Here check whether a tick mark is appearing in "<i>Excise Registration is Liable to AT1</i>". If not, put a tick mark and then generate invoice.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for the quick response. However, I would like to say that i maintain tick mark for liable AT1 in excise register

if i delete higher education cess condition type in tax procedure it allowes to save excise invoice. in my project we are using TAXINN procedure.

can you please help me

thanks and regards

dharma