cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN A DRIVER PROGRAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a driver program for my smartform which has eight columns,for this 8 columns i used 3 database table and looped at it_final,in FORM INTERFACE-IMPORTS I have declared all my 8 fields,what to do in global definition?

I have called both ssf_function_module_name FM,and the FM used by SF FM no /1BCDWB/SF00000204 in my driver program.

what are the things i needs to do in form as well as in driver program?

I have no standard structure which comprises all my eight fields,and i don't want to create a structure,kindly guide me the another possible way to fetch the fields in smartforms.

rewards is sure...,

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

take all the data u want to pass in ur internal table, i think u have already declared all the fields in smartform under 'Interface' tab, so when u r calling FM of the smartform in the driver program pass all the fields from driver program to smartform FM fileds. if u want to use some other variables which are not coming from driver program then u can declare them in the Global definitions tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u,

can u be more elabrate on this issue,i have declared all the fields in form interface as i mentioned in driver program, and i dn't do any thing on global data,is it possible to get a output without declaring in global definition-global data.how to to transfer the fields from driver program to SF FM .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no other possibility rather then creating a structure in the SE11 and refering that structure in the import parameters.

Thanks,

Nethaji.