cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Generally we will assign GL accounts in VKOA. Where can we see the GL account number which was assigned to a particular condition in SALE ORDER. Not the account key, I want to see GL account number in sale order.

Help me out.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks to all,

I got the solution. Its very simple. In sale order If we double click on any condition type in item cindtions, we can see the GL account number assigned to that at bottom right side.

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may not get G/L for all the condition if you double click,You can only get it for tax and some statistical conditions.Check it once again.

Rgds,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even we have option in the sales order menu called account determination analysis,but we are not able to trace G/L accounts from here.

So if you want to see G/L accounts for each condition types you can see it in billing dcoument by goining to menu

Environment>Acct. determination analysis>Revenue accounts.

Here if you clcik on conditions lefet side you see G/L determined right side.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales Order is the (purchase) order that you receive from a customer.

It do not generate any fiscal document and has no impact (!?!) on balance sheet or Profit and Loss account. Since there is no financial document, no GL is involved. (Though a hard core sales person will beg to differ)

By the way, why do you want GL assigned to Sales Order ?