Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Network Activities (Internal)

Dear PS Gurus,

Request kindly let me know whether we can customise/configure the Network Activity dates (Must start on & Must finish on ) mandatory fields in PS.

Currently, we are having standard templates in network, whenever the project is created, immediately network is created by user taking the standard template and assign the same with WBS element/Project Definition. In Network, standard template activities are copied into the Network, in Network, internal activities are defined, and user has to give dates (must start on & must finish on), but since it is not mandatory fields, dates are not given and saved the network.

I would like to make the Mandatory fields of dates for user to duly put the dates and save the network. Pl help in how this can be done?

thanx in advance

Hi Shrihari,

To suppliment my posting earlier in the day:

"Must Finish" & "Must Start" dates - I made the entries "required" in OPUC (Network details). The dates have become required entries irrespective of whether network is created using CN21 or using standard networks. Also these have become "Required" entries for already existing networks also.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question