cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mr Yatish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir ,

Got your message but then kindly have a look at the thread i posted , i dint ask anyone to mail me i just asked to guide me ......

Regards

Naina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the mail was sent to u becos it was not possible to guide you on this forum and was time a saving measure for all concerned. moreover there was no copyright material that was exchnged. i created the screen shots on my ides system after receiving the mail. but yes the moderator shud have paid heed to it.

saurabh

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is what we see in the thread:

>hi,

>send me a test mail on <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>. i will send u the screen shot.

>saurabh

Again please read the rules of engagement before you post.

<b>- Do not ask to send you an email.</b>

<i>The question you ask and the solution to it is often also interesting for other users of the community. If you ask somebody to send you the answer per email, you deprive others of also learning to know the answer.</i>

The purpose of the forum is to share content.If the content contains screen shots that needs to shared then it should go in the Blogs section of SDN.

These rules hold good for copyright materials or otherwise.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i never denied that. but it is also clear from the link that the person was not able to follow the proposed solution (the questioner reverted thrice after the first time the sol was suggested. and giving my email id was not the first thing that i did which too is more than evident from the thread). and thre was simply no other way for me to help out, none that i cud think of. but nevertheless i will be more careful nxt time. thnx newys.

saurabh

Message was edited by:

saurabh diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I apologise , intension was not to break the rules you have set. Just wanted to bring it to ur notice thats it and neither its Saurab's mistake , inspite of he trying his best I wa snot able to follow, hereafter would be carefull and saurab I appreciate your sincere effort and am sorry cos of me all this.......

Regards

Naina

"subject line I mentioned your name cos dint want to disturb other users"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

nevermind. but hope u got the issue fixed.

saurabh