cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: 'Missing message: Selection completed' - URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am extracting data from B/w to R/3, when i check my extractor through RSA3 it works fine.

RFC connections are also ok.

But i got this error in my data extraction: "Missing message: Selection completed"

Through WE05 it shows me :

Error passing data to port, Could not find code page for receiving system

What this error is about and how can i rectify it.

Its bit urgent, need help please.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228339
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There may missing messages in extraction process -- trun load to red and re-start and check the source system extraction process also check in the source system envio -- t Rfc-- in the source system ( to know the status)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My load is already having the red status. So u mean that i should delete my previous run and start a new one.

I checked through RFC 'Unicode test' and found that My R/3 is non-unicode system and BW is unicode system, after going through some post's with the related problem i found that there might be some problem related with this (not sure).

But before this i have extracted master data also in there i didnt get any problem. I am extracting data for generic datasource.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

When i check TRFC in my source system with user = *, i dont get any list, there is not a single record !!

former_member228339
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check rsa3 ( checker) to validation or else replicate once again or there should be problem caused by system resource..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for more inputs, expert help. Anyone please!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks everybody for input, But i dont know what's was the problem and how it get solved, i just extracted the data again and it worked fine !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dipika,

You can try the other suggestions. but tome it sound like something got corrupted. have you checked SM37? ST22? for info?

If you don't see any it could be due to resource crunch , wait and re-try it.

hope this helps.

Alex(arthur Samson)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur valuable input alex, as i told above that for master data pull i didnt faced such problem.

Do i need to tell my basis guy to increase the timeout ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing is this kind of error has something related with Unicode and non-unicode system's ?

If so then how can i check wether my BW & R/3 system are unicode or non-unicode, where this option is ?