cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYMENT ADVICE --- Very Imp and Very Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We have and incoming EDI 820 coming from bank. We convert this EDI 820 to IDOC and generate an PAYMENT ADVICE.

Once the Payment advice is generated, how to clear the open customer invoices.

Please let me know the tcode for Automatic clearing of Payment advice ?

Please let me know the configuration part inorder to do to clear the customer open items using the PAYMENT ADVICE.

Please consider this as very important. Help in this regard is highly highly appreciated and rewarded with points immediately.

Thanks

Rajanikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have a problem with EDI and IDOC.

We have an incoming EDI 820 coming from bank. We convert this EDI 820 to an IDOC and generate a PAYMENT ADVICE.

Once the Payment advice is generated, I need to know how to clear the open customer invoices using the payment advice.

Please let me know the tcode for Automatic clearing using Payment advice ?

Please let me know the configuration part inorder to clear the customer open items using the PAYMENT ADVICE.

Please consider this as very important. Help in this regard is highly highly appreciated and rewarded with points immediately.

Thanks

Rajanikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I think we can do the automatic payment run using F110 or FF.9 to post invoices using payment advice. Is this correct.

Help in this regard is highly appreciated and duly rewarded with points.

Thanks

Rajanikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajnikanth

F110 is the payment program to pay the vendors, not to clear the customer open items.

Once the IDOC is processed, entries are created in FEBKO and FEBEP tables. If you are using lockbox to process your cash, use t.code FLBP. FLBP will create and modify the payment advices using the information from the above tables. It will also post the payment documents and will clear the open items as well.

Please go through the programs RFEBLB00, RFEBLB20 and RFEBLB30.

Answers (0)