cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of material group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deleted all the material groups using COM_HIERARCHY_DELETE_ALL as it was not complete.

When I tried to re-replicate it,

R3AS --> DNL_CUST_PROD0 .... I didn't see any Hierarchy IDs.

next R3AS --> DNL_CUST_PROD1

I see Hierarchy ID R3PRODSTYP and R/3 material types in comm_hierarchy. But I don't see the R3MATCLASS now.

Note : No errors in queue and in R3AM1

Please help.

With regards,

Pranav

Message was edited by:

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll threads:

Regarding product category Hierarchy ->

If you are working locally in EBP:

You can use transaction COMM_HIERARCHY to create new hierarchies and subsequent categories.

If you are working with backend R/3:

When you will replicate customizing objects DNL_CUST_PROD1 the R/3 matl groups will be replicated as product categories.

If you are working with CCM:

You can create schema and subsequent categories in master and procurement catalogs as per yr supplier catalogs.

For using Product Cat.\Vendor\Contract hierarchy activate follwing before any data replication in EBP .

SRM SPRO Path

Spro->SRM Server->Cross. App.->Activate Hierarchies for Product Categories, Vendors, and Contract .

Incase nothing helps, then manually Create a Hierarchy as a last option.

Go through the links below ->

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/05/9b8139437eac2ae10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/55/4af548688211d4977e0004ac962ee6/frameset.htm

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks.

>>>If you are working with backend R/3:

When you will replicate customizing objects DNL_CUST_PROD1 the R/3 matl groups will be replicated as product categories.

SRM 5.0. classic scenario.

When I don't use the filter, I got an error "DNL_CUST_PROD1: No tables for data exchange!". So I am using a filter with table name T023 ( no field and no values ).I see R3PRODTYP only in comm_hierarchy. I don't see R3MATYCLASS. I have checked config. and all the tables, queues etc.

Please help

With regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

PLEASE help

SRM 5.0. classic scenario.

When I don't use the filter, I got an error "DNL_CUST_PROD1: No tables for data exchange!". So I am using a filter with table name T023 ( no field and no values ).I see R3PRODTYP only in comm_hierarchy. I don't see R3MATYCLASS. I have checked config. and all the tables, queues etc.

Please help

With regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for the material replication , I will see the entries in the SMW01. Where can I see the material group entries in SRM (i.e before I see it in the comm_hierarchy).

I can see the material group (blocks 20+) in the bodoc_track table (R/3) and I can see the entries in the SMWT (SRM). It seems to me that 'somehow' the function module CRM_Generic_CRM_IN not updating in comm_hierarchy related tables.

Please help

-Pranav