cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice - Table (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know from which table i can get the details of all Invoices posted into the system by the Finance Dept. From EKBE i can get invoices posted w.r.t Purchase Orderrs, but for those Invoices which are manually entered (i.e w/o reference), i am not able to get the details.

Hope my problem is clear, await inputs.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All Invoices with or without Purchase Order reference must be posted with a document type. Please check the table BSIK & BSAK. One table stores all cleared document and other open line items.

BSEG Table is huge table and try to avoid using the same.

Hope this helps, if yes, please assign points.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thank you very much for the info provided. In BSIK table i find 3 date fields i.e. BUDAT, BLDAT & CPUDT, so if i want to know all invoices posted during 1st Jan to 1st july of 2007, which field should i use?

Also i find 2 fields named UMSKS & UMSKZ, what is it?

Await your inputs.

Note for Nadini: Thanks for your inputs as well.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Use BUDAT for posting date. And BLDAT is Document date and CPUDT is Document entry date.

And UMSKS is Special GL Transaction Type and UMSKZ is Special GL Indicator.

And if you want to know about the table fileds use SE11 transaction code and give the table name. You can find the complete table structure.

Regards

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS,

Thanks for the inputs, but what i really wanted to know was which date i should use for my specific req. & what is the actual difference between the 3 dates, if poss with an example.

Also may i know what is Special G/L transaction type & Special G/L indicator?

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Your invoice document (hard copy) always carry an invoice number on it as well as a <b>date</b>. This date is what we key in as document date.

Posting date is the date <b>for</b> which this invoice document is posted in SAP system (means date on which the same is accounted for in FI. So if you want to account for an invoice for the month of oct, you need to mention a date of oct -if oct period is open for accounting)

Entry date is the date on which the details are entered in to SAP system for this document

Entry for a spl GL transaction is diff than a normal transaction. with Spl GL indicator Sys identifies one as a spl GL transaction and provides special screens or accounts for the same

Transaction type is for asset transactions . There are various types of business transactions in asset accounting like acquisition , retirement etc and again subdivisions for each of these types. Screen changes for each type and this is made known to the system through Transaction type

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asha,

Thank you very much for that crystal clear explanation. A special thanks to Mr. Harish for your inputs. Keep the good work going.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Try BSEG and let me know whether it helps

Rgds

Nadini