cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

course appraisals in LSO not shown in Portal ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we are using learning solution LSO 600, backend-system ERP 2005 (ECC 6.0). I have created course appraisals in the customizing.

now i have the problem that there is no link in the portal. i can book courses, cancel them, show the training catalogue, etc....etc.....

but where do i have a link to the course-appraisals-web-application ???

best regards, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

i think the easiest and quickest way to find out the root cause would be to post an OSS message to us to the component PE-LSO-LPO.

Than I will be able to investigate officially in your system and check some points.

Wish you all the best,

Zsolt

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u using MBO/OSA model ?

There is a BSP Application in R/3 for Appraisals .

Check se80->BSP Application -> HAP_DOCUMENT.

You have to create a BSP IVIEW in Portal to access appraisal from PORTAL.

Rgds,

Jothi.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what the hell is MBO/OSA ? do you

mean the performance management ? if yes, we

use that !

best regards, Martin

Message was edited by:

Martin Svik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.We use BSP appl HAP_DOCUMENT for Performance Mgt in Portal.

I dunno to extent it will help you.

Rgds,

Jothi.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

jothi,

okay, but this is not working for the following reasons:

i want to use it as part of the course displayed for the learner. at the point where he can book or cancel the course. logically it has to be there. but it is not there ! i can't find it.

and even if i do an iview with that HAP_DOCUMENT, WHAT is the starting page there ? it has no starting page !

best regards, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more thing: when i test the service via SICF-transaction i got the error:

Business Server Page (BSP) error

BSP Exception: Object default.htm, URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/hap_document/default.htm?sap-client=100&sap-sessioncmd=open is not valid.

thats because there is no starting page for that ?!?

reg, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>and even if i do an iview with that HAP_DOCUMENT, WHAT is the starting page there ? it has no starting page !</i>

Execute documents_created.htm / documents_todo.htm

Rgds,

Jothi.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jothi,

thanks a lot ! thats working, BUT:

that CAN'T be the way things should run ! the appraisal depends on the courses, and i have to use it directly from there. There is no 'connection' between the course and the appraisal, these are two different application.

best regards, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u check the prv thread in this forum,

hope it will throw some light on the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jothi,

this prv trhead has nothing to do with my problem

best regards, Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Were you able to fix this appraisal link not appearing in the portal? I have the same issue and I am not sure if course appraisal on the portal needs to be done only for time independent courses or if we can track course appraisals on the portal for class room trainings too. If yes, how do we do it in the absence of a link to the appraisal?

Thanks,

Uthra KJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

In order to make the connection between the course and the appraisal, you want to create a relationship A/B 608 (IT1001) between the course type (object D) and the appraisal template (object VA).

What I have done is to configure all the relevant actions for course type creation (e.g. Actions D, DETE, DETR, etc.) to show this relationship so that my training administrators can choose to link an appraisal template to a course during the course creation process.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Gary