cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP-role - Organization Unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do you get the BP role set to Organizational unit?

Thanks

Elize

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CRM 5.2, you can assign a BP role to a position, the same way you do the winclient or webclient profile

in PPOMA_CRM select the position and GOTO>DETAILED OBJECT>ENHANCED OBJECT DESCRIPTION, in Infotype name select Business role and assign the relavant Business role.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I go to BP and look out for the roles that is assigned to a BP, I see one off the role as organization unit. My question was how do you get this role assigned? In change mode if take a BP that does not have this role and try to assign then in the drop down I don't find this role.My question is when does a BP get a organization unit role get assigned?

Thanks

Elize

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elize,

The Role BUP004- Organizational unit cannot be assigned manually.

This role gets assigned to the business partner number which represents an Org Unit.

U must have seen that in PPOMA_CRM, every organization unit has a corresponding BP number. This BP gets the Role BUP004 assigned to it.This setting is done at

IMG:Customer Relationship Management->Master Data->Business Partner->Integration Business Partner-Organization Management->Set Up Integration with Organizational Management

Here in the table search for the entry:

ORGEH PROLE BUP004 Role of organizational unit in business partner

Wish this solves ur query.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Elize,

I assume that you meant BP integration with OrgManagement.

If I am correct then Please refer the following steps to do something like this..

1)Define the number ranges in CA>SAP BP>BS-->Define number ranges.

2)Define Grouping for Org Business Partners

3)setup integration

CRM>MD>BP>Integration Business Partner-->Organizational Management

-

>Setup integration with Org management.

Please reward points.

thanks,

Muralidhar Prasad.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elize,

Please specific the question, do you mean attach BP role to the Organization Unit

in the Organization Model?

Rgds,

Gun.