Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDRESS DELIVERY PARAGRAPH

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently working on a Form in Sapscript and my problem is arising from a simple Line Space that I need to insert, but the form has

/:ADDRESS DELIVERY PARAGRAPH AS TYPE &TYPE&

ADDRESS DELIVERY PARAGRAPH AS

TITLE &TITLE&

NAME &NAME1&

PERSON &PERSON&

TITLE &PERSTITLE&

STREET &PPVAR-TSTRS&

CITY &PPVAR-T_ORT&

POSTCODE &PPVAR-T_PLZ&

COUNTRY &PPVAR-TLAND&

/:ENDADDRESS

and &TYPE& is defined as '3' in the logic above it. I simply need a space between Name and Person. If I comment the logic out it disappears, but if I insert lines it moves the title and name as a whole instead of putting a space in between. Does anyone have a solution?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Andrea,

there is a option called "CHANGE EDITOR" in the menu bar of the screen where u can c the following(ur) code. The changed editor will be a "LINE EDITOR".here also u can find the following code.All the statements in the "LINE EDITOR" will be in single line.

u said u need to insert a space between "NAME" and "PERSON", Jsut goto the end of "NAME" line, and press enter.now new line will be entered between "NAME" and "PERSON".now activate and run.if the line is not entered still now, go back to the

"LINE EDITOR" there u can find a small square box in front of all lines, that square box will tells abt the line i.e wt type of command belongs to that line like ABAP COMMAND,COMMENTED TEXT,NEW LINE ETC.i think command for new line will be "/:" or "/".

try this.it will help u realy.

/:ADDRESS DELIVERY PARAGRAPH AS TYPE &TYPE&

ADDRESS DELIVERY PARAGRAPH AS

TITLE &TITLE&

NAME &NAME1&

PERSON &PERSON&

TITLE &PERSTITLE&

STREET &PPVAR-TSTRS&

CITY &PPVAR-T_ORT&

POSTCODE &PPVAR-T_PLZ&

COUNTRY &PPVAR-TLAND&

/:ENDADDRESS

Regards,

safiq

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai adrea,

u have to select "/:" or "/" in the square box otherwise type it in the square boa directly, b4 the line between "NAME" and "PERSON"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your suggestions well taken, but I've tried /: or / even before I posted this and it will only move the entire address section further down instead of putting a space in between. I guess I'm still stuck.

0 Kudos

Hi,

could I suggest a workaround? Is it possible for you to split the name/address between two windows? And just remove the name from the "address" window? I know it isn't ideal.

Cheers,

John M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all the help.