cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Change unable to release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement:

When a PO is created & When a PO is changed a IDOC has to be sent.

Problem:

The partner profile is configured correctly. Whenever PO is made, I am able to release the same from ME28. IDOC is also processed for Creation of purchase orders.

But When I change the PO, it proposes the IDOC - (No Green color light, Yellow color light is there). When I want to release it from ME28, I get a green message "No Purchase order document found".

When I tried running RSNAST00 program, it does not pick up any PO, says 0 selected as information meaage. What is the problem and how to rectify, any helpful ideas please!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if the change you made is a print rlevant field . Non Print relevant fields in PO will propose a message but when you try to process it will say no message found or no print relevant change found.

Check the field which you ahve changed and then check if this field is in table T166C. All the chnage relevant fields are maintained here . You can also try to configure a print output with same change .

Also check if outbound partner profile is maintained for message type ORDCHG with proess code ME11.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinha,

It is checked to be a print relevant field.And also I am not getting "No Message found error".

I am changing the Item number for the purchase order. I got into the table T166C but there are so many entries. How can I check that only for that purchase order?

The outbound partner profile settings and nace settings are set properly so that.. it is working perfectly fine for scheduling agreement.(ie.. when i change or create a scheduling agreement it works fine with IDOCS and I am able to read the idocs. Only when changing the Purchase order, it porposes IDOC but it is in yellow color only).Anyway your previous post was useful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinha,

Update on my previous post. I checked with the table T166c and found the field which I changed in the purchase order. But still I get the same yellow color light in Idoc Proposal.

Kasee

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OSS 493900 , Question 3. Hopefully your answer lies here.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so problem is not with output . It is with your release startegy . When you change PO in ME22N , before going to ME28 just check in ME23N whether your PO is released or in unreleased status . If after chnages PO remaons released you will get messge "No Purchase Order Found" in ME28 as it will not find any unreleased PO.

Quite likely the chnages you make on PO does not change the release startegy and hence it remains in released status . Check your release strategy and values on which it is based . IS it based on PO value. If yes try chnaging the PO qty to a bigger qty that will trigger another release startegy . This will reset the release on original PO . Later you can release thins in ME28 .

Only after your are able to release in ME28 an IDOC will go. SO your problem is with release not with output IDOC.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You didnot mention which field you chnaged on PO .

Which entry in T166C corresponds to this.

Also you say that in ME28 you get the message "No Purchase order found .". Are you facing problem with release or with output iodc. IDOCS will only be sent once change PO is released. After you release can you check in ME23N the relase status of Po.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sinha & Others,

The field is EKPO - MENGE.

The same entry is found with the table T166C.

I am facing the problem with Release of Changed Purchase order.

When I check the release status I get the status to be "Released". I think this would give you a better idea to clarify my question.

Kasee Palaniappan