cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using % statistical key figure in Cost center assessment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to run assessment of some cost centers using the percentages as a receiver tracing factor. However, I wouldn't like to use fixed percentages method, because the client doesn't want to change the percentages in the cycle configuration.

The client would like to have the possibility to post statistical key figures which would be percentage ratios.

Is it possible to make the system check if the percentages sum up to 100%?

Regards,

Karol

Message was edited by:

Karol W

Message was edited by:

Karol W

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For a fixed percentage allocation, you do no need a SKF. Control the receiver rule, in the first tab of segment.

If you are using SKF's with receiver rule as variable portion, then the system allocates proportionately, there is no need to worry for allocation over 100%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for help.

I wanted to use fixed percentage method. However, the client didn't want to change the cycle by himself in the future - when the percentage rates change.

That is why I was asked to create Key figures as percentages. They want to post new ratios as key figures - in situation when the ratios change.

The sum of possible SKF quantity posted should be 100%. I know that it is not a standard functionality of SAP, but I wonder if I can use SKF for such purpose? I also wonder if it's possible to make system check if the sum of SKF posted is 100%.

Regards,

Karol