Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users Not Loged in for 6 Months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Mine is R/3 Old System(Kernel 46D) & I need to extract users who have not logged in for last 6 Months.There is no report RSUSR200 & I dont have access for T-Code : SE38,SA38 also in PRD.In SUIM also its not avaliable.I even tried to get info from SE16 of USR02 through TADIR & not getting exact Data.If anybody knows the alternative solution, Please let me know

Vijay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run SUIM ->By Logon Datea and Password Change->No. days since last logon [60].

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run SUIM ->By Logon Datea and Password Change->No. days since last logon [60].

0 Kudos

I'm sorry 60 should be 180.

0 Kudos

This Option is not avaliable in SUIM. Its a Older Vesion with Kernel(46D) & Sap_Basis Release 46c. Please Let me know if you have any other option to get users who are not logged in for last 6 Months.

Vijay

0 Kudos

If you need to access SE/SA38 tell your company that you require it to do your job and get them to make it happen. Give them the program name that you want to run and let them sort out how you access it. Assigning it to a transaction (if one doesn't exist already) takes minutes.

You could look in table TSTC to see if the program you want to run us assigned to an existing t-code

0 Kudos

No Customer Gives access to SE/SA38 in PRD BOX. I need the exact way to find out Users not logged in for last 6 Months.

Vijay

0 Kudos

I've given you one way to do it. It's up to the client to make this happen. If you have identified the report you need to run then they have options to make it available to you without running SE/SA38

p.s. USR02 field TRDAT will tell you last login date.

Export the table to excel/access and you can work out the appropriate dates for the users

Message was edited by:

Alex Ayers

WolfgangJanzen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There is not only a report "RSUSR200" but also an ABAP transaction with this name ("RSUSR200") - which calls that report.

That might be the solution (avoiding to grant authorizations for SA38).

Cheers, Wolfgang

0 Kudos

One thing to be carefull of when choosing the route of evaluating single fields of any USR-table, is that chances are very good that you will miss pieces of the application logics and other fields which they will have dependencies on.

If the user administration is neat & tidy in this case, then <b>at least</b> the user group and the user type should be evaluated as well before doing anything with the Excel list.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Or you could do it the other way around & play with it all in excel to refine your working data

Good point though, like with the data in the AGR* tables too, a definitive answer is not always that straight forward....

0 Kudos

>> ... do it the other way around & play with it all in excel to refine your working data

Chances are still good that you will have to learn your lessons the hard way...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I'm using a 46c system (46d kernel) and have the option

-> SUIM

Infosystem authorizations

- User

- Cross-system information (Central User Management)

Users by address data

- Users by complex selection criteria

By Critical Combinations of Authorizations at Transaction Start

List of User Master Records Locked Due to Incorrect Logon

<b>By logon date and password change </b>

List of Users With Critical Authorizations

Hope it helps