cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna close my open Po's in SRM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one can help me how to close open Purchase Orders in SRM ??

let me know first weather it is possible or not at least.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll thread:

BR,

Disha.

<b>PLs reward points for useful answers.</b>

richard_feco
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

there are dependencies between the business objects i.e. if you have e.g. PO where an invoice is required and you have not posted the full amount or set the flag 'last invoice/no further invoice expected' you can't just close the document -- if you could, you might/will consider it inconsistent once you figured out. Still, there are situations where a 'closing' is justified. You have to do this via report and set the corresponding flags. To figure the right flags go to BBP_PD and try to find DEL_IND on one of the item tables resp. DOC_CLOSED on one of the header tables. Actually, the correct checks can be found within the standard archiving programs.

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Richard,

it is helping me a lot.But still am expecting something code and more info .so if possible help me on that to close po's in SRM system.

thanks

Reddy Gundala

richard_feco
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Again - be careful what you do. I mean more info is not really possible as too timeconsuming and noboby at SAP is analyzing 'what might be the issues/inconsistencies when you just set a DEL_IND on the DB'.

This is just too complex - depends on your document flow, scenario, process etc. etc. Once you set a deletion indicator or closed the documents what-ever-way, it might be that you'll have issues when you want to post follow on documents or just try to archive the document chain.

If you want to do this you need to take the responsibility go and set the deletion indicators in a test environment and continue extensive testing whether any follow on effects occur.

Richard