Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE:[sap-interfaces] Idoc types , Function modules for Invoice (GL tab MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our invoices are scanned and will come from a third party system into sap.Invoices sent by the third party system will have both PO reference items as well as the GL tab reference items in the MIRO screen. For example if an invoice has PPV then we will post that PPV aginst a GL account in the same MIRO screen using GL tab. so we have to carry PO items amount ,GL account ,cost center and the amount in the IDOC structure .and the function module has to post the PO reference items as well as GL tab line items .According to my knowledge invoice 01 and the posting modules IDOC_INPUT_INVOICE_MM can handle the PO reference items in MIRO screen but cannot handle items in the GL tab of MIRO screen . Please let me know the different ways to handle the situation.

I have an idea ,Idea was to use the BAPI "BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE "to post the invoice . So, want to create new interface by filling object field with bus2081 and method with CreateFromData. What are the complications involved. Does thies work??. Or was it better to copy the object and method into a Zobject and Zmethod and build the interface for the custome ones. __.____._

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can check the inbound function module IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_MRM. With this we can handle both the cases you mentioned.

Thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry...."According to my knowledge invoice 01 and the posting modules IDOC_INPUT_INVOICE_MRM can handle the PO reference items in MIRO screen but cannot handle items in the GL tab of MIRO screen . Please let me know the different ways to handle the situation."

IDOC_INPUT_INVOICE_MRM Cant handle GL tab items. thats why chosen Bapi