cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPScript change not taking hold

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made a change to a SAPScript (changed the name of an included text (signature)) but the change didn't take hold. I did it is Dev client 100 and used SCC1 to transfer the change to client 200 (to do a quick test on size of the signature). The changes didn't go through so I then manually made the change in client 200. Well I then went an created a PO (the change is on the PO) and ran a test and the old include is still coming through. I then double checked the code and the change is there. Then I debugged the SAPScript itself and ensured that the right data was being passed. What is happening is the include is changed if you go to SE71 and view the form. If you debug it the include line did NOT change. Does anybody have any idea what I need to do to get the change to take hold?

Regards,

Davis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't find the solution to the problem but I transported the changes to test and it transported just fine. If anybody knows what could be causing the problem please let me know.

Thanks,

Davis

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you changed the appropriate SAPScript form ? Check NACE and select EF and see your all output types. Check teh SAPScript name for the output type which you have tried generate the output.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the change that I made is to the appropriate SAPScript form. I even logged out and logged back in (hoping that would help) but it didn't do anything for me.

Davis