Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow user decision problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I've got a problem on using the user decision in workflow.

i have a workflow with a user decision that has 3 user decision options (basketball, volleyball, and badminton)

Here is the problem:

After i selected one of them and flagged them as finished.

I'd like to loop again with that user decision but the decision options now will be the remaining two and the other one will not be displayed

ex:

BEGINNING

options:

basketball (selected)

volleyball

badminton

AFTER LOOP

options:

volleyball

badminton

Here's the question:

<b> how will i do that? </b>

i would like to make a workflow with using only one user decision. Based on my thinking i would come up with so many user decisions if i randomly select the decision options.

Thanks in advance.

<i>Points will be given for any answers that would come up with an idea..</i>

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use three different decisions, and check for the condition, when the particular PB is selected then pass the other two as variables to the next decision.

Try out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feddie,

How do I pass a variable in the decision options?

0 Kudos

There is an user exit for customizing our work items but I am afraid that will it be applicable to your requirement. I tried your scenario to pass variables to the user decision, but i failed. Experts please share your views. Is it possible to pass variables to user decisions using user exits?