cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSWUWFML2 - requsitions only?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have been trying to setup the RSWUWFML2 program to send emails for requisitions only.. When I submitted the job, it creates an email to SCOT to export mail for everything.. from idocs, to other things for which we'd rather not generate emails.. is there a way to restrict the program to a certain message type, or class of users?

Regards,

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karri,

Thanks very much for the information.. that is a large relief to our effort. Can you please direct me to finding a listing of the TS* numbers for the tasks? Or is there a way in sap to display the taskid for a particular object?

Regards,

James

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TS is the Task which you are using in the workflow.

Find which task you want to restrict.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I kind of thought that you probably are not too familiar with workflow. Your workflow consultant/person could give you answer for this in couple of seconds, but if there is no one available at your site, you could try this. Go the Business workplace (in which you hopefully have at least one "requisition"). There you have a possibility to change the layout of the item list. Go to change the layout, and add "Task" to the visible columns. Now you should have a task ID as a column, and there you should find the correct task ID for your requisition task. Not a very professional way to do this, but should work.

Message was edited by:

Karri Kemppi

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically you already have a solution from the suggestions from others, so I'll just give a slightly different suggestion. It could be better to exclude the tasks for which you do not want notifications. That way you don't lose notifications that should really have been sent. If someone else develops a workflow solution they may not be aware of your RSWUWFML2 restriction, and assume that notifications will be sent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this is possible. Just use the task ID (it is something that starts with TS (and then eight digits)) in the program (there is a field for that) to restrict it to only send mails about the requisitions.