cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO and MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Can you please tell me in third party sales can we do MIRO with out MIGO, if so please tell the process, and wat are all positives and negatives that we will have if we do the same.

Thanks in Advance..

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SPRO>MM>Purchasing> Account Assignment> Maintain Account Assignment Categories

Here, you can control the indicators for account assignment category that is determined for your schedule line category of sales order line item.

Yes, MIGO / MIRO how you wish to do is just depending on whether you would like to do GR. As above, controlled by accoutn assignment category.. However whetherr MIRO should preceed SD invoice or not is controlled by copy control config in SD.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Deactivate the GR process in Purchase Requsition in Schedulines Lines of Sales Order.

MIRO is created to settle the invoices with the Vendor only after the the goods movement is done.The MIGO is created to show the proof that the stock has been delivered to customer.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

can you tell me path where excualtly we need to deactivate the assignment.

Thanks

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh/Gopal,

Actually we take 3 party servcie not the goods, so there is nothing to do with good recepit, only service, so i want to remove the MIGO after P.O i want to do direcly invoice(MIRO) . Please tell the path where we need to configure the same.. thanks alot..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everything is just a matter of controlling how you want, via Schedule Line Category in SD.

SPRO> Sales and Distribution>Sales>Schedule Lines>Define Schedule Line Categories

First findout which schedule line category you are using (or system is calling, from one of the related Sales Orders already you created and are concerned about now)

For that schedule line category in the above configuration, just make changes accordingly in the field values for Item category and account assignment category.

In Item category, for example, enter 9 - Service and Account Assignment category say C- Sales Order or M - MTO ...that must be told to you by FI/CO folks.

Once you do this, you are all set. This will create a PReq in MM automatically to procure services from vendor. You will not do GR but, sap does it automatically for you once you post service entry sheet for the PO thus created from PR, when customer confirms about the services renderd by your vendor. You may still tweak it if you don't want to enter services....For this, again you have to follow what I mentioned in the previous posting about account assignment category configuration.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i do not think thts possible, u need to have some goods mvmnt against which u will settle teh vendor invoice.

saurabh