cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error in free goods position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a strange error when save a sales order with position about free material.

During the creation I can see the pricing scheme correct, with all the condition (price, subtotal, rebates of 100%, ecc.), but after I save the order, when I display again the sales order, the pricing scheme for the free goods position not cointains any condition (no price, no discount, ecc.) but only the subtotals.

I don't understand what the system doing during saving document.

The free goods position have a custom category type of position; for this, in the pricing scheme I apply a discount of 100% to make free the position.

The user tell me about this problem only when he try to bill the order, because when he creates the shipping, he didn't have any problem.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Alessandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allessandra,

When the free goods are determined and priced properly while creating the document, there should not be any problem with the configuration settings. The problem is that something inintended is happening when the document is saved. Please ask your ABAPer to debug that and I guess some changes might have taken place in the program SAPMV45A (MV45AFZZ)and check for the coding in the Userexits

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT and USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Pleae try this way and you may get the solution.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had debug also these user exit, but if I debug them the problem does not appear.

I think the user do something that create the problem.

When I try to reproduce the problem on the developement system, all goign good.

I don't understand nothing......

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check whether u have included R100 discount condition type in ur pricing procedure.

CHAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I think I didn't explain very well my problem.

The question is not about any condition discount, my problem is that after saving the sales order, all the condition in the pricing scheme is out.

I don't have price, any discount, vat and everything else......

The message says that the condition is found but not applicated.

What does it mean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you activate free goods determination and included cond type in pricing procedure... pls check

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've checked it.

It's activated and ok.

And now?

Message was edited by:

Alessandra Antonini