Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE format for payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm trying to generate DME files for Homebanking(PeKaO SA in Poland) system which uses Proffice PLA format (MT103 after some modifcations). As far as I foound out I will have to develop my own DMEE format, but I completly have no idea how to get to it.

Could someone provide me with example for MT103 format (how to set up all these nodes - not a target file )? I know that MT103 is "bulit-in" and it isn't available in DMEE.

thanks a lot for Your help and advice

whith kind regards

Michal

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If I were you, first I will ask SAP Poland, they might have this format already. In some countries SAP provides these bank formats for free. It oculd take a long time, and setting up a new DMEE takes only a few days, if you are a beginner...

In this SAP I've found a format, called SI_MT100. I don't think it differs from the MT103 so much so you could start with this also...

Regards

Tamá

0 Kudos

hello Tamas,

unfortunately SAP Poland gave up with suport for program for polish banks besides in fact it has'nt got support for foreign transfers for bank I need.

I looked into DMEE tree but I haven't SI_MT100 in my system(ECC 5.0) available

thanks for Your answer

with kind regards

Michal