cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE format for payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

MODERATOR: All points have been UNASSIGNED and the thread LOCKED. Please do not share email addresses or links to SAP copyrighted information on these forums. If you have some information, please consider posting it to the [Wiki|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/Home] rather than sharing via email. Than you for your assistance.

Dear all,

I'm trying to generate DME files for Homebanking(PeKaO SA in Poland) system which uses Proffice PLA format (MT103 after some modifcations). As far as I foound out I will have to develop my own DMEE format, but I completly have no idea how to get to it.

Could someone provide me with example for MT103 format (how to set up all these nodes - not a target file )? I know that MT103 is "bulit-in" and it isn't available in DMEE.

thanks a lot for Your help and advice

whith kind regards

Michal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

For this you need to go to FBZP and payment method in country tab and create the method you want and in Payment format click on the Payment Format button and you can copy the standard MT103 to Z_MT103 and copy all. Do not copy the structures. Then do the FBZP configuration settings. Hope this should resolve your issue. There is no need to develop a new DMEE for that. Incase you have any query plz get back to me.

Regards,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for quick answer Sekhar,

but it is not a solution for my issue because MT103 has no "Format tree" in DMEE available to look int it as an example. The format I need is similar to MT103 but not the same, some fields are different and some fields are added. I'm affarid it is not enough just to copy MT103.

Michal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DME Pandits,

I have generated DME file, but would like to know the detailed steps in formating the file to suit the bank file format.

Please, can you help in sending the sample document on DME file format config.

Thanks

Sri Rek

Email; SRI_REK@YAHOO.COM

Former Member
0 Kudos

MODERATOR: All points have been UNASSIGNED and the thread LOCKED. Please do not share email addresses or links to SAP copyrighted information on these forums. If you have some information, please consider posting it to the [Wiki|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/Home] rather than sharing via email. Than you for your assistance.

Post your email address, I have some sample documentation on DME tree development.

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

my e-mail is mszuman[at]gmail.com

thank You Vj

with kind regards

Michal Szuman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Czesc Michal

Z tego co wynika z Towojej korespondencji przeszedles juz prze temat DMEE dla polskiego banku.

Czy moglbys sie podzielic ze man swoimi doswiadczeniami i ewentualnie przeslac jakas dokuemntacje. Niestety SAP Polska odsyla mnie do prywatnej firmy aby zakupic format dla platnosci zagranicznych.

Z gory dziekuje i pozdrawiam

Iwona Beiro

Former Member
0 Kudos

niestety ale dalem sobie spokoj z dlubaniem w DMEE i zlecilem przygotowanie formatu programistom ABAP. Z DMEE tylko wyciagnalem sobie techniczne nazwy pol tak aby zbudowac plik akceptowalny przez bank. Mam jakies manuale na temat tworzenia drzewek w DMEE, to tez jest na help.sap.com podaj maila to cos Ci wysle.

pozdrawiam

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dzieki za tak szybka odpowiedz. Moj mail iwbe@sfsservices.biz

Czy w takim razie skopiowaliscie program J_1P0042, czy programowaliscie od poczatku?

Caly zart SAP Polska polega na tym, ze dla Citibanku dostarczaja oni format tylko dla platnosci krajowych, a jezeli chcesz zagraniczne to trzeba kupic od innej firmy w Polsce. Po prostu smiechu warte. Ale coz takie sa realia. W tej chwili szukam innych mozliwosci i bede wdzieczna za jakiekolwiek informacje.

Dziekuje bardzo i pozdrawiam

Iwona Beiro

Edited by: Iwona Beiro on Mar 14, 2008 7:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vj, can you send the documentation to me as well.my id is pande.anshuman@gmail.com.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cześć Iwona.

Jestem ciekaw czy juz poradzilas sobie z płantosciami zagranicznymi z Citi (sądzę, że chodzi o transferowanie plików do Citidirecta).

W mojej firmie do tego celu dokonaliśmy modyfikacji J_1P0042 (na kopii) - wykorzystany został format Citi z modyfikacjami. Tak naprawdę to chyba najprostsza droga. Łatwiej o ABAPera niż kogoś kto ma opanowaną mechanizację z DMEE.

Tak czy siak - jeżeli masz (lub moze Twój rozmówca Michal) dokumentację konfiguracji do DMEE, to chętnie bym ją przytulił. Prześlij, proszę, ewentualne materiały na scene99 at poczta.onet.pl .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

In this case, you can seek the technical person(Abap) help, what all you can do is to go to FBZP and Payment method as per country, and Payment medium workbench and select the first one and click on the format settings button, and copy to the ZMT103 and seek the ABAP person's help to modify the code or add the tabs what ever you required. Hope this should clear your problem.

Regards,

Sekhar

(If you are satisfied with my answer give some reward points)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra:

There is no need for coding in DMEE, a functional guy can also do it.

Vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VJ,

Can you send me the Document also

ms_iiui@hotmail.com

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VJ,

Would you please send me this document also.

Many thanks in advance

volker.mergl@gmx.de

Best regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am going to work in this business scenario.

"Instead of printing checks in R/3 they want a file to be created and sent to another system . another system will print the check and create a file to be sent to the bank. The bank will then return a file to R/3 for cashed checks.

it means i have to create two payment tree for incoming file from bank and outgoing file to bank.

Can me give me your suggestion.