cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipts into GTS are blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All the Goods Receipts are supposed to be coming into GTS and added to the work list for LTVD (long term vendor dec).That some are being blocked with errors.

Can you suggest me where to find?

Thanks

Sitansu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member183990
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

check this exit

EXIT_SAPLSLL_LEG_CDPIR3_003

check this exit in service.sap.com

hope you can get the solution

in this exit you need to clear the changing parameter

and this will override the message that comes for blocking

Thanks and Regards

S.Janagar

andreas_lied
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could filter items without material number. Delete them from interface item table in the appropriate user exit or BADI in backend system. But this action is radical, as these items will not reach GTS at all. Other services might need them, though I can't think of any.

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,,

I checked PO documents which are blocked and found that those materials are servicable materials description of material is there but there is no material. Now I wanted to know is servicable materials are transferring to GTS.

Thanks

Sitanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please assign the service materials as NON-GTS releavant. In configutation, define an Item category 'NON-GTS'

Assign this NON-GTS item category to the service material item category. In the activation of various services (SPL, Embargo, License..) do not activate NON-GTS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same problem we faced in our project,so BADIs were implemented for Application Levels MMOA,MMOC,SDOA and SDOB....

Hope the below will Clear your doubts,

When document gets created in R3, if it does not have material number in the document then it issues error message from GTS and it stays as OPEN document (Technically Incomplete) in GTS. Due to this, When we try to further process document in R3, it gives message that "Document is Locked". To resolve this, we had to implemented Badis for Application Level MM0A, MM0C, SD0A, and SD0B. In this Badis, we are checking for material number. If material number is initial (blank) in the PO then while mapping fields from R3 to GTS, we are passing dummy material number as 'GTS TRANSFER MATL1' to GTS field. As a result, document gets transferred to GTS without any error message.

Some Tec.info,

Application Level: MM0A

Definition Name: /SAPSLL/IFEX_MM0A_R3

Application Level: SD0A

Definition Name: /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0A_R3

Application Level: SD0B

Definition Name: /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0B_R3

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

SS

former_member504446
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

just in case someone is interested, here is the coding we used for those BAdIs:

DATA: variable LIKE LINE OF cs_itm_cdoc-gen.

LOOP AT cs_itm_cdoc-gen INTO variable.

variable-product_id = '000000000000000001'.

MODIFY cs_itm_cdoc-gen FROM variable.

ENDLOOP.

That's all. Works with all BAdIs mentioned above.

After this, product_id 000000000000000001 is transmitted to SAP GTS for any item. There are no changes in the SAP ERP document.

'variable' should be replaced by a proper variable name.

Any product_id other than '000000000000000001' should work, too. But there has to be a master data record for that material in SAP GTS! So the best solution should be to either pick an existing material or create a dedicated dummy material and transmit it to GTS.

Greetz

Alicia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: Manikanda Prabhu on Jul 21, 2009 11:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu

Pls check Preference Processing tab under Risk Management in the Area menu of GTS. If I remember it correct, the vendor declarations will be found there.

Thx

Sathees G

andreas_lied
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

did You check for missing partner (vendor-) master data in GTS? Or missing product master?

Regards

Andreas