cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the standard MM infocube OIC_C03 loaded from infosource 2lis_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM.

The infocube was loaded daily at 10 PM but take the documents with posting date of yesterday.

e.g.

data load 31.10.2007 10PM

posting date document loaded 30.10.2007

Why don't load data with posting date 31.10.2007 created during the day?

Thanks a lot

Gianmarco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Always yesterday's EOD transaction data will be there in R/3 (OLTP System) which will be loaded the next day to BW(i.e after all the transactions are complete).

The two infosource(2lis_03_BF & 2LIS_03_UM) are usually stock related IS. So it makes sense to load all the stock related data after all the transactions are completed.

Regards,

Malar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

then if the transactions are complete in OLTP at 11 PM and I load data at 10 PM I will load only the yesterday data

How I can verify when all transactions in R/3 are complete?

Thanks

Gianmarco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If thats the case then all the transactions made before 10PM will be pulled when you run ur IP. and the transactions made between 10 and 11 will be pulled in the next delta. So it depends on when ur pulling the records(The transactions end time varries from client to client depending on business,you can ask ur client). If they want updated records on the stock then u can run delta twice once at 10PM and once at 12PM.

Regards,

Malar

Former Member
0 Kudos

By transaction MB59 in OLTP system I find a material code with posting date 30.10.2007 inserted at 4:06 PM but the extractor loaded it at 31.10.2007.

Why?

Thanks

Gianmarco

Former Member
0 Kudos

How frequent ur extractor/V3 job is running?

Regards,

Malar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think after completion of V3 job if load the data to BW it will work fine.

For these data sources genarly use V3 serilized update mode.

Thanks

S.venkat