cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server error session <wd_application> has expired

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We have developed a WebDynpro Application which is integrated with a Page and iView in the Portal System EP6 (WAS 6.40 SP 11) ==> 2 Server Cluster enviroment.

The iView has Cache-Level "session" and Client-side Caching "Yes".

We tested locally and also on the Target System without any problem.

But in a specific case some clients has the error "500 Internal Server error session <wd_application> has expired".

Releasing errors functionality:

The error occurs, when the user releases the search method of the View instead of the Events onclick by the key Enter (onkeypress).

<a href="javascript:void(0);"

onclick="return me.h_e(event,window,this,'Button','BUTTONCLICK',{'event':'event','ControlId':'KLDI.OrgSearch_v.SearchButton'},'',true);"

<b>onkeypress</b>="return me.h_e(event,window,this,'Button','BUTTONCLICK',{'event':'event','ControlId':'KLDI.OrgSearch_v.SearchButton'},'',true);"

class="urBtnEmph urV" id="KLDI.OrgSearch_v.SearchButton" ct="Button" style="white-space:nowrap;">

<span class="urCaption" ct="Caption">Suchen</span></a></td>

We received those errors acctually only form clients who are running Windows XP. But not on every client who runs XP.

Has anybody any idea?

Thanks

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we run into the exactly same problem. The environment is also a 2 server cluster environment.

Sometimes users has the error "500 Internal Server error session <wd_application> has expired".

But it is not for specific users.

Has anybody any ideas?

Thanks

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had a similar problem and the way to solved it was to be logged to my app via the portal (userApp/pwdApp) and then you can call and use your app via the iView after being logged into the portal (userPortal/pwdPortal). The whole in the same browser instance !

Hope this helps,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sistiaga,

i am facing the same issue. But did not understand what you have mentioned. Can u explain again.

thanks