PO Confirmation in SUS - supplier shouldn't be able to change the price
in standard SUS it is possible for the supplier to change the price when
he is processing the PO confirmation (scenario SUS-MM).
Now there is the requirement that the price mustn't be changed.
What has to be done?
Thankful for help,
are you talking about the purchase order response , where in the supplier accetps (or) rejects the purchase order lines and sends the response to the purchase?.
It should be possible ---> but for that you have to create custom roles in SUS.
for example -->
1) transaction PFCG
2) enter 'SAP_EC_SUS_ORDER_PROCESSOR'---> click display
3) go to tab --> Authorizations --->
4) click on 'Display' Authorization data -->
5) open tree ---> BBP Component --->
6) open tree ---> SUS: Accesses to Documents in SUS (new)
7) click on display ---> Next to activity (Change, Display, Display prices).
8) if flag for change --> is set to yes then the user who has been assigned this role , can change the price.
Message was edited by:
khan voyalpad usman