PO Confirmation in SUS - supplier shouldn't be able to change the price
in standard SUS it is possible for the supplier to change the price when
he is processing the PO confirmation (scenario SUS-MM).
Now there is the requirement that the price mustn't be changed.
What has to be done?
Thankful for help,
khan voyalpad usman replied
are you talking about the purchase order response , where in the supplier accetps (or) rejects the purchase order lines and sends the response to the purchase?.
It should be possible ---> but for that you have to create custom roles in SUS.
for example -->
1) transaction PFCG
2) enter 'SAP_EC_SUS_ORDER_PROCESSOR'---> click display
3) go to tab --> Authorizations --->
4) click on 'Display' Authorization data -->
5) open tree ---> BBP Component --->
6) open tree ---> SUS: Accesses to Documents in SUS (new)
7) click on display ---> Next to activity (Change, Display, Display prices).
8) if flag for change --> is set to yes then the user who has been assigned this role , can change the price.
Message was edited by:
khan voyalpad usman