cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dispaly vendors in bex who are not generated transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I want to display vendors who are not involved in transactions for a particular month in bex. I have master data for that vendors, but don't have data in cube for the vendors for that month as they not generated any transactions.

Any body plz hlep me out

Regards

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to Note:541559

First create a multiprovider with your cube and the InfoObject vendor(for example 0vendor).Now define a particular structural element 'All customers':

You take a key figure from the InfoObject provider, for example, 'Number of records' (1ROWCOUNT) and filter the InfoProvider artificial characteristic (0INFOPROVIDER) on the corresponding InfoObject (0CUSTOMER). You now activate the 'constant selection' attribute on this selection (on the 0INFOPROVIDER characteristic in the context menu) and then the 'Display non-posted values' attribute.

The element 'All customers' now causes the infoobjectprovider (0CUSTOMER) to be read as well.

The function 'Display unposted values' first internally generates a 'Constant selection' at the 'Characteristic' InfoProvider.This means that all restrictions on characteristics that do not exist in the infoobjectprovider - for example time characteristics - are not taken into account.Restrictions to characteristics that belong to both subproviders are however taken into account - for example customer group - (see also note 541517).

The 'Constant selection' only changes the values in the corresponding columns, but does not generate any new rows.This is achieved via the function 'Display unposted values'.

You now get the slow-moving items via an output condition on the sales column.If you don't want the element 'All customers' in the display, of course you can hide it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen

what is note 541559

regards

shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shiv,

Refer to note 541559. it for slow moving item report and an example on how to include all the customers that are not available in the cube is given. u can apply a similar logic by making a multiprovider on ur cube and vendor master data and then do the steps as said for customers in the note.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Actually I'm new to SDN can U plz tell me when can I found that note 541559 and thanks for responce

Regards,

Shiv..