cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any one worked with ecat..? to upload data

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai friends,

any one worked with ecat to uplaod data in 6.0 ecc if yes plz tell me the procedure ..and i worked with 4.6 c with scat toi uplaod the data ..now it came with upgrade version of 6.0 ecc where scat is not wkroing plz any one any idea very urguent..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls do the following set ups before Ecatt.

1. Preparation

For a more detailed explanation and the tutorial that was the starting point of these document go to

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c0/3d8e5a3182c8419bd31702da447261/frameset.htm

Maintaining Table T000

1. Start transaction SM31.

2. In the Table/View field, enter T000.

3. Choose Maintain.

4. In the Change View “Clients”: Overview screen, select the relevant client and choose .

5. In the Restrictions when Starting eCATT field, select an entry that allows eCATT.

6. Save .

Make sure that scripting is enabled on the front end and that the profile parameter sapgui/user_scripting is set to TRUE in both systems (Transaction RZ11). In many systems, the default is FALSE and automatically reverts to this value when the system is restarted.

Close all sessions except for the one with the eCATT test script editor. This is not for technical reasons – you will be switching back and forward between the two sessions and it is easy to get confused if you have more sessions open.

Regs

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

manas where i need to write: code of

abap.

endabap.

in that scatt transaction or any where else..plz.reply any one who see this ..?ui mean i need to write: code in se38 or in that scatt itself..ok..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai firnds any one plz answer this question ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Refer the foll. thread,

/thread/331298 [original link is broken]

hope this helps.