Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic custom duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

friends

My client uses basic custom duty as 5% before, now it has been changed to 1.25%. Now how can I change the setting to appear automatically 1.25% in Rate column of condition tab of PO.

Thanks&Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Friends

I have found solution for this. Just replace with new custom duty in place of old custom duty while creating PO. System defaults the data from old PO when we make attempt creating a new PO.

Hence this thread is solved.

Thanks&Regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Friends

I have found solution for this. Just replace with new custom duty in place of old custom duty while creating PO. System defaults the data from old PO when we make attempt creating a new PO.

Hence this thread is solved.

Thanks&Regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the pricing procedure,

for the custom duty condition type, you change 5% to 1.25%.

and in the PO in the conditions tab you will find 1.25%.

hope this may help you,

regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garapty,

Its very simple dear, if condition is coming in display mode only then you go in customizing of condition type. There you select condition type go in details

there you will find "changes which can be made". Here you select check box as amount percent and set this condition as c (Manual entry priority) then save it and come out. Now at the time of raising PO in condition type you will find update button there you select option B and enter your desired tax rate i.e. 1.25%. This will solve your problem.

Regards

Vivek

-- Reward for the Effort

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

friend Supergene

I have done what you said, now I am facing new problem, vendor disappears as soon as I enter vendor while creating PO . But I have not done any changes any in Conditions, just I have selected B option. Why it happens like this? I am working on 4.6 version.Please tell me the solution.

Thanks&Regards

venkat