cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARTNER FUNCTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Goods sold by one vendor and freight charges are to be paid to another how to accommodate this in SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

You can do in two ways

At the time of raising PO you double click on the condition type against which you are mentioning your freight charges. In Next screen at the bottom you will find vendor field where your main vendor is assigned. Just Change this vendor to your freight vendor.

Secondly some times what happens at the time of doing GR you realize freight to be paid to some another abc vendor for this you go in customizing where we define condition type go in details of condition type for freight. Then in control section of details of fright condition you will find vendor at the time of GR. Here you select ‘2’. This will make you able to mention Vendor even doing Goods receipt in MIGO. For freight a separate tab for fright will appear there you can change vendor as per your wish

Hurrey your question is solved now its time to reward me

Regards

Vivek Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the freight condition type, goto details and in that Partner function the Vendor whose supplies the goods code will be dafaulted, just remove that and add the vendor code of the frieght provider in the condition and save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

suman thanks for your prompt reply ,

if possible can you give me an clear idea, i mean step by step...pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Buddy

this is step by step just see

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos