cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI not allowed with error No accts maintained for company code clearing be

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

We created internal order (Doc type IU) for malasian customer in malasian sales area supplying goods from singapore plant .

While doing PGI from singapore plant for this order we are getting below errr

"No accts maintained for company code clearing between comp.cds 0343 (mal ccode ) to 0111(sgpr ccode)

Message no# F5730.

what i am missing?

Reg

Shan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shan

Probably, in customer master to whom you are trying to do PGI, you would not have maintained the data in field "Rec. Account". This you can see in "Company Code Data - Account Management".

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its done..

Any other inputs

Reg

Shan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shan

Check in <b>OBYA</b>, whether you have maintained Company's Payable and Receivables in this area.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What's the link for this?

We did not maintain any entries in OBYA is there any other reasons for this?

Reg

shan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shan

OBYA is linking your two company codes. Here in the tab "<i>Company Code 1</i>", you have to maintain the two company codes in "<b>Posted in</b>" and "<b>Cleared against</b>", say for example, 1000 & 2000. Similarly, you have to maintain <i>vice versa in Company Code 2</i>.

Also check in IMG Path -- SD --> Billing --> Intercompany Billing --> Automatic Posting to Vendor Account where you maintain a tick mark against <b>IV</b> (<i>not IU as mentioned by you</i>).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

once agn many thx for your patience to explain.

I jsut cross checked user is using a wrong sales area.

Many thanks.

Reg

Siva

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most welcome

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May I request to ask in this thread?

My user experience the same error, and there is no maintenance in OBYA fro 2 company codes, however user was able to post on the same customer, same partners, same materials, same sales area to sales office. the only difference on the two sales order to deliveries is the item is using another item category and the one has error requires an IO and has different business area.

Can this cause the error to prompt?

Your reply will be greatly appreciated