cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I am working on a scenario to create work orders in ISU system with EP as my frontend. After successful creation of the same i have to insert the response of BAPI conataining the work order details in the DB.

I designed a BPM for the same with sync-async bridge.

I had a transformation step to transform the response of bapi to canonical xml and insert it into db. Upto here its working fine.

<b>Now the requirement has come up that i need to insert the request coming from EP along with the BAPI response as a single row. But the problem is that these messages have no elements in common</b>

I added another transformation step and a send for EP to DB but it creates a separate row.

Can somebody suggest how to go about it. I have multiple ideas Corelation, n:1 transformation, using conatiner elements. But am not sure which one will be the right approach.

Please provide your views.

Regards,

Raghbir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghbir,

use 2:1 transformaiton

(which is n:1 transformation)

BTW

you also have to use correlation

to make sure the right EP message gets to the correct

BPM

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your response.

I started defining my objects in IR. I created 1 interface mapping that 2 source interface (one abstract interface pointing to the EP request and the other abstract interface pointing to response from bapi). There is one target interafce conatainig the canonical XML. But when i do the read interfaces i get can select only one mapping program between either of the two interface and target.