cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with 3rd party system (PeopleSoft)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am integrating SAP System with PeopleSoft using HTTP Adaptor. What all parameters do i need to set? Can i integrate both the system without using XI integration server. SAP system is going to accept data from PeopleSoft system

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Now to integrate a third party system with any SAP system, XI is playing a major role. Because XI is loosely coupled through which you can integrate with any system in effective manner. In your case you are going to integrate Peoplesoft with SAP System..

First you have to manually register your Peoplesoft system(as a Third Party) in th SLD

and you have to create a business system for that, based on which you can do the integration scenarios as per req..

regards,

Gopinathan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information...

But i am going to use HTTP protocol as exchange medium. and i am not using XI server. From one of the internet document i read that ALE can be used for exchange data with non-SAP application. Please tell me how SAP system can accept data in XML format without using XI integration server. Waiting for your kind response.

Answers (0)