cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

substitution when having Functional Area and target is Business Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are using Funds Management, and we have Functional Area field as required in all postings to FI. And we want to use Business Area functionality which would be higher level assignement than Functional Area, i.e. several Functional Areas will inculde into one Business Area, so we need to define substitution for accounting (FI) documents and substitute Business Area when prerequisite is combination of particular Functional Area and particular G/L account. But I can't find where such combination of assignements would be available in substitution rules definition.

Please help me how to define substitution when we have Functional Area and our target is Business Area?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marius

Please use T.code OBBH to do this. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still can't understand how to create substitution exit... sorry

When I try to execute program RGGBS000 system says to me that this is not executable object.

Then I tried to copy this program to ZGGBS000 and make corrections in coding, then I get lost in Source Code.

Please provide more specific guidance on substitution exit. What are Source Code corrections needed in program RGGBS000? Or I am doing in completely wrong way?

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

forget RGGBS000, this is just a sample (ZGGBS000 was copied from this). You have to add your own code into ZGGBS000, don't make any modifications to existing code, only add your own one. You have to create a new FORM-ENDFORM and add this FORM into the list at the beginning of the program:

exits-name = 'U100'.

exits-param = c_exit_param_none.

exits-title = text-100.

APPEND exits.

If you did not do this before, better to ask help from someone who did already!

When the exit is ready, you can customize in GGB1 and OBBH.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Marius,

you can do this with substitution exit, write a small piece of code, doing the assignment and implement it into a substitution!

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eric,

Thank you for your response. But maybe you could provide some details how to create substitution exit?

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

these are created in program ZGGBS000, pls. have a look and check the samples (probably there are some customer created as well), you have to cerate your own one similar way (also there OSS Notes about the topic, make search on substitution exit). if you are not familiar with ABAP, ask help from developer. When the coding is ready, you can call the exit from the substitution.

ec