cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open item check box in gl Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Previsouly for the advance gl there is no open item check box not checked. But now i want to tick the check box so that all my entries will be shown as open items if they were not cleared.

But my question i want my previous entries should also show in open item. For this is there any programme need to be runned.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are in an new GL environment, you cannot change it; a new account is required as you may have to abandon the old one.

Are you release 4.5 A or earlier? Then SAP supports the change program RFSEPA02/03 after you zero down the balance of the balance sheet account. Beyond 4.5A and untill New GL, you can change it but beware, SAP no longer supports RFSEPA02/03, since handling errors frequently occurred in the past causing data inconsistencies.

If you nevertheless want to use the reports, copy them to ZFSEPA02 or ZFSEPA03 and mark the following lines as comments:

INITIALIZATION.

CALL FUNCTION 'POPUP_DISPLAY_TEXT'

EXPORTING

POPUP_TITLE = ' '

TEXT_OBJECT = 'RFSEPA02' ('RFSEPA03')

EXCEPTIONS

TEXT_NOT_FOUND = 1

OTHERS = 2.

LEAVE PROGRAM.

In addition, you must adjust the EPA00F00 include. Mark the following line as comment:

INCLUDE EPA00F00.

*>>>> START OF DELETION - NOTE 175960 <<<<

CHECK SY-REPID = 'RFSEPA02'. "<<<< INSERT - NOTE 0065877

*>>>> END OF DELETION - NOTE 175960 <<<<

Enhance the following line:

INCLUDE EPA00F00.

*>>>> START OF INSERTION - NOTE 175960 <<<<

CHECK SY-REPID = 'ZFSEPA02'. "<<<< INSERT - NOTE 0175960

*>>>> END OF INSERTION - NOTE 175960 <<<<

Please be aware that questions regarding the use of the reports will only be considered as SAP Consulting, since the account change is a correction to an incorrect account control

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajji

Thank you very much

Answers (0)