cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the Hand symbol for cursor for on non-clicking UI elements??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Nwds 7.0.10. How do I remove the hand symbol of cursor on non-clicking UI elements in Table Columns ?

Suppose I have a table A which has 3 rows and 4 columns. Let the four columns contain the following UI elements.

1st Column -> LinkToAction

2nd Column -> Text View

3rd Column -> Text View

4th Column -> Button

Suppose in the properties of Table A, the <b>RowSelectable Property</b> is set to <b>false</b>.

When the project is deployed, at first the 1st row of the table, is the default selected row. In that case the hand symbol of cursor is coming only on the LinkToAction and Button UI elements in that row ( ie 1st column and 4th column ).

But for the other rows, the hand symbol for cursor is coming for all the columns, ie for text views also.

Now suppose if I click on 2nd row, the above scenario happens for the 2nd row and so on.

How do I prevent the hand symbol from coming when I place the cursor on non-clickable UI elements, like Text Views,etc. in table columns?

Thanks and Regards,

Sayan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayan,

You need to just change the compatibilityMode property of your table to nw04Plus.

This will solve your problem.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayan,

Have you tried the solution provided in my last message??

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

The solution provided by yoy worked perfectly.

Sorry for replying late.

Thanks and Regards,

Sayan Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide suggestions to the problem explained in my previous post in this thread.

Thanks and Regards,

Sayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I've the same problem...

Any news??

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I have not received any suggestions for this issue. The problem is still unresolved.

Please let me know if you find a solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Sayan Ghosh