Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After copied Print program in script getting error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After copied the print program in sap script I am getting error message " Statement "BLOCK" is not defined. Check your spelling . . . . . . . . . " I didnt change anything in coding.just copied as Zprog and try to run,Its througing error.pls help on this.

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Click on the error message and you'll see, which line has this problem. If you unsure what to do with it, paste the wrong code here with a few lines nearby.

Regards

Tamá

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jayakumar,

ake sure you copied everything including all INCLUDES, SCREENS ans what eles you have in original program.

Use SE80 to compare the object list.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied all Includes,Screen everything.even I check with Original program to Zprogram.

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then, still you may give up your best-kept secret and tell us what the programs name is.

Regards,

Clemens

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additional idea: If the linelength of the Z program is limited by editor settings, the copy process may break lines into the next line...

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Program name is RFFOUS_C

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried to copy same report into a Z report..

it did not give any errors while activating...

have you copied the inclueds as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied everything.but as you said line numbers got changed. wht shld I do for that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

line number shuld not be any problem ...

try to recopy the report.. an activate... i think this should serve the purpose...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied 3times and and checked.but same error only I am getting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

do one thing and try once more.

First in SE 38 goto SE38->UTILITIES->SETTINGS->ABAP Editor Tab->Editor Tab->uncheck the check box Downwards -comp line length(72).

So that while copying the program it wont break the lines.

Then try to copy fresh and activate.

Regs

Manas

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jayakumar,

BLOCK is a macro defined in Include RFFORI0M. Make sure this (or its copy) is included in your Z program (original line 42).

The activate the include before activating the rest. Or activate the whole program together ignoring any errors.

Regards,

Clemens