Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return sales order still "being processed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I've an issue on a return order sales. i've a PO wich is receipt and billed

i've a credit note for the returns wich is cleared.

the problem is that the order still 'being processed"

what coul'd i do to clear this order

thank you in advance

zak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rameshjaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the Quantity for that order which is i think not completed and hence is is open. Also please confirm the billing document is cleared or not.

Ramesh Jaiswal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank for your answer but,

the quatites are egual

actually we use a user exit in order to change the SO quantity by the GR quantity

so the quantities are equal

the billing is also cleared

Message was edited by:

zaki tahri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in VBUK and VBUP tables (SE16) and see if for all the line items the value is "C" or not.

You can manually change it to "C".

You can complete the line items of the order by "rejecting" in VA02 status tab.

Also check the solution suggested in <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/323048">SAP note 323048</a>

<b>Remove the completion rule from item categories for which no subsequent sales document exists.The completion rule should only be entered in item categories which are used for inquiries, customer quotations or contracts.With the completion rule, for example, you can determine that a customer quotation is completed only when its quantity has been completely transferred to subsequent documents.By means of the completion rule, the system determines the status from customer quotations or contracts which were used as a reference for other documents (for example, subsequent sales orders).

Note that existing sales orders are not affected by this Customizing change.

However, with attached report, you can correct the completion rule in existing documents.

Then let report SDVBUK00 run to update the sales document statuses, the indexes and the matchcodes.</b>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have just created Ret ord few Hrs ago and is still saying 'being processed"

the only time it will be cleared is after you bill the ret ord, by doing that it will clear the dispatch report and customer accounts.

rgd

murunwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Zak,

I assume from the problem stated that the sales order for return is to be referenced only once. In other words, when the item is referenced in delivery creation, regardless of the quantity being considered, the order may be considered as fully delivered with the first (and only) delivery.

The setting for this is governed by the setting for the respective item category, of the sales document item called as the 'completion rule'.

This has various possible values.

The value 'A - Item is completed with the first reference', would prevent recurrence of the problem as mentioned.

Trust this is a step forward in solution of your observed difficulty.

Regards,

K Gopidas.