Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can any one reply me for this query

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am doing user exit for transaction va01.

for that can i used user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP and USER_EXIT_CHECK_VBAP.

If i use user exit from this two then tell me how can i write coding for following codition.

1. Item category assignment to order types is stored in table T184.

2. In order entry, when entering a material number and quantity, the system will default an item category into VBAP: PSTYV (it obtains this item category from T184:PSTYV)

3. For any document type, if the usage (T184:VWPOS) is FREE and the document automatically determines free goods, this must be allowed irrespective of the user’s authorization.

4. However, if the usage (T184:VWPOS) is blank, the user must NOT be allowed to manually change the item category to the item category listed in Manual item category (T184:PSTY2).

5. For this i am using one pop-up message : You are not authorized to manually change item to be free

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

TABLES: t184.

IF NOT VBAP-PSTYV IS INITIAL.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM t184 WHERE pstyv = vbap-pstyv.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

IF t184-vwpos IS INITIAL.

IF t184-psty2 <> vbap-psty2.

MESSAGE e987(ZSD). "create the 987 message with SE91 transaction - ZSD mess.class

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Somehow like this.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

... Alternatively use the User exit for field modification in MV45AFZZ and ensure that item cat (VBAP-PSTYV) is grayed out when usage (VWPOS) is blank