cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middleware-Replicating service transaction from CRM to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are using the transaction SRVO( Service Transaction) in CRM and it has to be replicated to the R/3.

Can anybody tell me

1.what is the load object for replicating this transaction ?

2.Do i need to make any settings in R/3 for the replication ?

3.Do i need to create one new transaction in R/3. If so where i have to create the transaction ?

4. What would be the document type category of the replicated transaction ?

Thanks in advance

Nadh.

Message was edited by:

Nadh R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadh,

Service transactions are replicated to R/3 as sales order, with sales items only.i.e. item category SRVS.

You need to maintain the similar settings as you do while replicating a sales order from CRM to R/3.

1. Create a order type in R/3 with the same name SRVO (Tcode: VOV8)

2. Create the item categories with the same name as being determined in the service order (Tcode: VOV7) e.g. SRVS

3. Mainatin item category determination, the way it is maintained in CRM (Tcode: VOV4)

Other than this, assign an external number range to your order type SRVO which is same as the internal number range of CRM. Ensure that the customer master and product also exist in R/3.

Before replicating a service order from CRM to R/3, Create a dummy sales order in R/3 (VA01) with order type SRVO (only for checking purpose)and your sales area,put the customer master and material and check if the transaction is complete. If not you will have to first remove the incomplete stuff, than only an order will get replicated error free.

If you get incompletion items like Plant, shipping point, contact a SD consultant or post another thread.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini

Thanks for you helpful answer.

Can you tell me what load object i have to use for replicating these transactions.

Points rewarded

Regards

Nadh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your Middleware settings and SMOEAC settings are in place, the document will flow automtically.As far as I am aware, the load objects are considered only while transfering data from R/3 to CRM, for CRM to R/3 the publications and subscrition are to be proper.

If in ur system the sales order replication is happening, service order replication will not require anything extra.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahlini

Thanks for your information.

Regards

Nadh.