cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO -REMOVE TICK MARK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Kindly tell me while making a MTO , --First entry for sold & ship to party then P.O. No. ,P.O Date after that material code is entered then qty , plant & then press enter. After enter is pressed a tich mark is appearing in the S Column just near RIGHT to SU Column . --Can u tell me how to remove this tick as today user at S&D were working on this issue due to this tick mark this line item 10 is not appearing for billing for logistic guy. but i want to understand from u that how to remove this tick mark .Kindly guide that what is the importance of this tick mark & what it indicates.

Regards.

km

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear km

The said field what you Indicates is if more than one schedule line exists for the item or if the confirmed quantity of the item is smaller than the order quantity, you will find a tick mark here.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u tell me how to check the cofirm qty & the ordered qty pl tell me the menu path or T.Code.

km

As i m from MM So i m not aware ot Tcodes of S&D.

Message was edited by:

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the line item and click on schedule line tab or double click on line item and below u will find symbol for schedule line just clik it

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KM,

Order qunatity is there in sales order next to item (material).

For confimed qunatities-Go to-Sales order-Select Your material (Line item)-Goto-Item-Scedule lines..

There you will find confirmed qunatity and possible delivery date.

Regds

MM