cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - not able to add or change start events in workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added one event as start event for a workflow. Now I want to change the event to some other event.

But it is not allowing me to do any changes to the start events.It is showing a pop up window with 'Client 002 has status 'not modifiable' & 'Choose 'Display object' or 'Cancel'.' But it is allowing me to do changes to my workflow steps.

Where is the problem?

Is there anything I need to check with some customizing? Is it a Basis related issue?

Thanks,

Sivagami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it depends on the settings done by basis. But usually this message comes in when you try to modify a workflow/code in CLNT2 but the code was developed in CLNT1. The cause to it is the CTS is specific to the client in which it is created and you can`t add a task (subrequest ) to it in a different client.

Solution: Check the client you are working in . Should help you !!

Let me know if it does!

regards

Anuj Sethi

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivagami,

It is basis related issue. If it shows the message 'Not Modifiable', then in that u cant change anything...do it in any other client and transport it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any idea where to check this settings in the system???

Also will it be a Workflow specific settings or the entire client related settings?

Thanks...

Sivagami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to make the client as a development client in the Tcode "SCC4" - Client Admin Tcode. If you dont have the authorization for this tcode get help from your BASIS team.

Check for "Client role" and "Cross-client object changes".

Hope this helps you.,

Regards,

Subbu.