cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing due list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Previously I had some problem in copy controls from delivery to billing where I am able to see the already invoiced deliveries in billing due list. Now that problem was cleared for only newly created deliveries. Its working fine. But I am not able to clear the already invoiced deliveries from the billing due list.

Can anyone help out of this please.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the program RVV05IVB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

What do you mean by run the program? Its not a Tcode.

What to do?

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use SE38 to run the program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

I am working in production server. So please explain me step by step and tell me clearly what will happen if I run this program.

In detail please.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you to do it in some other server first and then do it in production.

In SE38 put the program name and click the display botton (Specks icon).

Let the radio botton for subobject be the default "source code"

It will display the codes of the program.

Then press F8 to run the program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashish

After pressing F8, I am giving the required delivery document numbers which are to be deleted from Billing due list. And putting tick mark to all options under delivery like partner index, material index, billing index, transportation planning index and delivery qty for reservations. I have not given anything under sales document and billing document. And finally pressed F8, But nothing was hapening. It stands there only without any error or warning message. Generally what will happen after pressing F8? The information what I have given was enough or anything more required?

Explain me please. Help me out.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you execute/run the program (F8) you will reach at the screen that you are describing (Reorganization of SD document indices), then again you do F8 (Execute).

It should take some time. I did run the program in IDES (not PRD) with Doc range 0 to 100 for all order, delivery and invoice and the result was as follows

<b>Reorganization sales document indexes with the following selection criteria:

I BT 0 100

Quotation validity index

Partner index

Material index

Delivery due Index

Billing index

Reorganization delivery indexes with the following selection criteria:

I BT 0 100

Partner index

Material index

Delivery qty for reservations

Billing index

I BT 0 100

Partner index

Material index

Billing index</b>

You should also read <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/128947">SAP Note 128947</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

I also got the same result for delivery documents like this:

I BT 80000037 80000040

Partner index

Material index

Delivery qty for reservations

Billing index

But still these delivery documents are available in billing due list. My target is to remove these delivery documents from billing due list as Invoice was already copmpleted for these delivery documents. What to do for this?

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish

Is there anything more to do after getting the above result to delete the deliveries from billing due list????

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VBUP and VBUK change all the fields from "A" to "C" for a particular document and See if it works.

Also check VKDFS table. The delivery documents which are not present in this table appear in the VF04 transaction.