Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem in SDM

Hi gurus,

I have a problem in SDM. I am trying to deploy ESS business packages but during the deployment I am getting the error given below:

Error: Aborted: development component 'com.sap.pct.employee'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'60.2.20040923142302.0000', grouped by software component 'BP_ERP4ESS'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'1000.60.2.0.20041012014145':

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineSingleModuleOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

From the error; it is obvious that the administrator password is wrong or user is locked. From "http://portal.astron.yasar.com.tr:50100/useradmin" I changed the password of the administrator user and unlocked it and gave another initial password also I gave the same password from config tool "Filesystem Secure Store".

But I still get the same error from SDM also I can not login Visual Administrator,

"User Authentication Failed" error is got.

I am waiting for your suggestions.

Thanks

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question