cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BA00 is automatically generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order confirmation output is getting printed even if the order is incomplete. Is it possible to control that order confirmation should check for incompletion of order and if it finds the order incomplete then only should be sent for output.

I have tried changing the requirement to 21 in the output determination procedure but still it is not working

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

No need to code, put the requirement 2 after the output type in the output procedure it will work

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

I have been working towards this direction only but the strange thing is that this requirement is reading the incompletion at header level and if it finds it complete it prints, in my case header data is complete but the item level is incomplete due to pricing,and it goes for printing, which we want to stop

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think this is possible without coding.

As output generation and sales order completion is not releated .

But before isssuing the output u can definately code to check is there any incompletion log or not.

If not then do further processing else give some error message documnet is not complete .

Please take the help of ABAPER he will do this for u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for these two field VBUK-GBSTK = 'C'

VBUP-GBSTA = 'C'

If is it so print the document else give error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is if we have maintained record for automatic output the system is not checking the incompletion and is allowing print the filed-table which you have asked to check, Is it possible that the system checks it and throw an error message.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes for that take help of Abaper and code for it .